Head of Marketing
Permanent Role (No Agents) Location: Westminster, London Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning and marketing strategy including creative input to campaigns and definition of key KPIs
- Planning, management and monitoring of a range Direct and digital marketing campaigns, working with our Digital marketing manager and the CEO
- Ongoing assessment of campaign elements and changes.
- Review and updating the content strategy to achieve key KPIs
- Working closely with the marketing team: Coordinating and managing the delivery between our Community manager, and where appropriate with Copy and Design. Changes to campaigns for experimentation.
- Planning and implementation of referrals campaigns and PR and profiling.
- Management of the User Group with other team members and impact on marketing campaigns and user journey feedback to our CTO and Product team
- Comfortable working at various levels: with smaller prospects/customers as well as larger companies, channels and partners.
- Development of consistent collateral across a range of channels
- Minimum 5+ years minimum in a marketing manager/coordinator role
- Broad range of marketing experience, understanding brand and impact on changes
- Mandatory: experience with GA, Adwords and setting up, running, monitoring and reporting using Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter business tools
- Extensive experience setting up online campaigns including facebook, twitter, google ads, and LinkedIn as well as detailed reporting and analysis for impact and change from Google Analytics. This includes creative input, selection of images and appropriate copy and campaign reporting and insights.
- Experience in direct marketing, including digital and email marketing.
- Particular experience in the user journey and impact on conversion and take-up rates.
- Use of various CRM/Marketing/Email/
analytics tools including GA. Advantageous but not essential if familiar with Hubspot.
- Ideally B2B marketing experience, in financial services / technology is beneficial.
- Advantageous if you have experience identification and purchase of email marketing lists
- The ability to work on your own as well as part of a team. Use of a range of marketing tools for update, reporting and oversight.
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
We are looking for someone who is as excited as us of the changes underway in the fintech space for businesses and wants to join a fun and amazing team. This role can be partly performed from home however will require some time in the office at least weekly. Apply now or contact Felicia with your details.
Akoni is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are happy to work with an individual or your own company for this role. We are not working with recruitment agencies for this hire. Please note – Akoni does not accept unsolicited profiles, CVs, descriptions, names or details from agencies/third parties who have not been requested to work with us or contacting us speculatively. We will not be liable for any fees incurred by third parties. Any third parties doing so are ultimately agreeing that Akoni are able to use any information submitted to us at our own discretion.